■ Please read the following before purchasing tickets. ■
Please read and agree to all of the following terms and conditions before purchasing tickets. All of the information below applies not only to the person who purchases the ticket but also to any accompanying persons. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to all of the terms and conditions.
Re-entry will not be permitted at this year's ULTRA JAPAN. Once you leave the area for any reason, you will not be allowed to re-enter. Please understand this in advance
• No admission for those under 20 years old.
Please bring an ID card to confirm your age on the day of the event.
The person who purchased the ticket(s), as well as any individuals accompanying the ticket holder, will have their age checked at the door on the day of the performance. (Your age on the day of the performance will be applicable.)
*Expired items will be invalidated. Also, please bring your certification in its officially issued state. (Photocopies and images are not acceptable.)
*My Number Card, Basic Resident Registration Card, and Student ID Card are valid only if the applicant's photo and current address can be verified.
*If your age cannot be verified, you will be denied admission.
No refund of the ticket price will be made in such cases.
Student ID (not acceptable if date of birth is handwritten)
Physical Disability Certificate
My Number Card (notification card not acceptable)
Special Permanent Resident Certificate
Basic Resident Registration Card
Alien Registration Card
■ Precautions for Visitors ■
• Visitors in wheelchairs are kindly requested to contact the respective contact points in advance.
• There are no parking lots in the vicinity of the venue. Please come by public transportation.
• Please be aware that you are responsible for your baggage.
• The number of lockers provided by the organizer is limited, so please refrain from bringing luggage that is too large to carry into the venue.
• Please be aware that you will be subjected to a baggage search upon entry. Please understand that if you do not cooperate, you may be denied entry. As a general rule, each person is limited to one piece of hand baggage per person, which must not exceed 90 cm in total length, width, and height (3 dimensions).
• No cans, bottles, PET bottles, etc. are allowed. Plastic cups for transferring bottles are not provided and must be disposed of at the entrance. (However, unopened bottles of mineral water are allowed.)
• Umbrellas, cooler boxes, chairs, parasols, mats, fireworks and other explosives, other dangerous items, items prohibited by law, baggage exceeding the size specified by the organizer, and any other items that may be deemed to be an inconvenience to other patrons are strictly prohibited at the venue.
• No items that are considered to be an inconvenience to other visitors will be allowed into the venue.
• Pets are not allowed.
■ Prohibited acts in the venue ■
If the organizer deems that a customer has committed any of the following prohibited acts, the customer will be forced to leave the venue. Re-entry to the venue during the event will also be prohibited. In this case, the organizer will report the incident to the police if necessary.
• Violation of the Guidelines for the Control of Covid Infections
• Excessive alcohol consumption
• Removing masks outside of the designated area
• Disturbing other customers
• Failure to follow instructions of attendants
• Dangerous behavior such as throwing objects or running up to the stage
• Viewing outside of designated seats/areas
• Acts contrary to the purpose of the event, order, or good morals
• Depending on the type of ticket you have purchased, you may be required to wear a wristband upon entering the venue. Wristbands will not be reissued or refunded for any reason, including loss or damage.
• If you are not wearing a wristband in an area of the venue where wearing a wristband is required, you will be asked to leave the venue. Ticket prices will not be refunded in such cases.
■ Disclaimer ■
• Please resolve any problems between customers both inside and outside the venue. The venue, organizer, and artists assume no responsibility for any problems, accidents, theft, injury, loss, etc. inside or outside the venue.
■ Exclusion of Gang-related Persons ■
• In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, this event strictly forbids the admission of persons related to crime syndicates and other recognized antisocial forces. Please be advised that those who enter the venue illegally will be forcibly removed from the venue.
■ Video and Photo Shooting ■
• The event will be covered and filmed by the organizer. If you attend this event, the videos and photos taken may be used in various media, online media such as social networking sites, and commercial products.
■ Refunds ■
• No cancellations, change, or refunds can be made by customers after ticket purchase.
• No refunds will be made for tickets, etc., even in the event that a visitor is banned or ejected from the venue for violating the Guidelines for the Control of Covid Infection.
• Due to the multi-artist nature of this event, there may be sudden changes or cancellations in the lineup of artists.
• If the performance is canceled due to stormy weather or other unavoidable reasons, no refunds will be made for the ticket price, etc.
• In accordance with the Guidelines for the Control of Covid Infection, if the event is canceled due to the declaration of a state of emergency or the issuance of priority measures to prevent the spread of the disease before or during the event, the ticket price will be refunded; however, even in this case, travel and accommodation expenses (including cancellation fees) to the venue will not be compensated.
■ Precautions Around the Venue ■
• The event is held with the cooperation and understanding of local residents and facilities. In particular, the following items are strictly prohibited. We ask for your cooperation.
• Jumping, both indoors and outdoors.
• Loud voices in groups, group behavior that is clearly disruptive to the neighborhood, etc.
• Parking on the street or leaving garbage in the surrounding streets. Crossing the roadway except at pedestrian crossings, etc.
• Spending all night in the vicinity of the venue
■ Prohibition of Resale ■
• Any act of resale of tickets purchased through this agreement to a third party for any reason is prohibited. It is also prohibited to provide tickets to a third party for resale.
• Any act of selling tickets for an unreasonable amount of money in the vicinity of the venue on the day of the performance or any act of selling tickets to an unspecified number of people via the Internet, etc., shall be deemed an act of resale, regardless of the transaction amount or reason. Therefore, tickets purchased through websites other than the official ticket sales websites listed on the official website, etc., will not be permitted to enter the venue. Please note that no refunds will be made for tickets purchased through these websites.
• On the day of the performance, any problems arising from the transfer or resale of tickets must be resolved between the parties concerned.